I deleted all the old posts that I had on here and I'm attempting to start over. This could just be a pipe dream of sorts. It may not last long, but I'll give it a try. I'll probably mostly talk about food and my failed attempts to maintain a healthier lifestyle. That's all the rage these days, apparently.
Basic facts to know about me:
- I like food. A lot.
- I like to eat healthy food.
- I like to eat unhealthy food.
- As much as I try to only eat the healthy stuff, I eventually give in to the greasy, fried junk.
- My three favorite foods are Carrots, Chips (any kind), and Chocolate.
- I love doing yoga.
- Yoga works best for me in the mornings, but I'm usually so tired when I wake up that I'm lucky if I do it even twice a week, much less the three to four times I should be doing it.
- I'm always uncomfortable having people besides my mom make dinner for me. I have specific eating habits and living in the Midwest, people usually end up making things that I can't (or won't) eat.
- The things I can't eat are: dairy, spearmint, lots of refined sugar.
- The things I won't eat are: beef, pork, mashed potatoes.
So, yea, eating for me is generally an adventure. I'm not gonna talk about every single food I eat or all my meals. I'll let you know the more interesting ones or some of my favorites. If I cook something fun or special, I'll post that. And if I've been eating poorly for awhile, I'll let you know that as well, since it'd be nice to have someone holding me accountable.