Thursday, April 8, 2010

Breakfast with Mini-Me.

I work as a nanny, for those of you who don't know. I get to hang out with an awesome female toddler four days a week, and I almost always feed her breakfast. Since I've been on a yogurt kick lately, I decided to share this yummy breakfast with her as well. Stonyfield Farm makes a whole milk organic yogurt for babies, so I got her this and she's been eating it with a granola bar the past couple days. She LOVES it!! This morning, we had similar breakfast:



SF Black Cherry & a Cascadian Farm Vanilla Chip granola bar for me. Strawberry Banana YoBaby & a Quaker Oatmeal Raisin Chewy granola bar for KO (as we call her). (The Black Cherry SF yogurt was just okay. I prefer the key lime, blueberry or SuperFruits. The chocolate is good for dessert type stuff.)



Beautiful display of granola bars dipped in yogurt. YUMM!!



Since KO is still little (19 months), I broke up her granola bar in little pieces. Despite being called "chewy," these are still pretty hard and I don't want her to hurt herself. When she eats Nutri-Grain bars, I give her the whole thing, and she does pretty well with it.

I took a couple pics of her and even recorded a video of her eating her yogurt by herself. (She's getting the hang of eating with a spoon!) But since she's not my kid, I didn't want to go plastering her face all over the world wide web. Let me assure you, though, she's the absolute cutest kid on the planet. :D If you are friends with me on Facebook, you can check out the video there. (Although, I'm convinced that my mother is the only one who reads this thing...In case I'm wrong, please let me know by leaving a comment!!)

Hope your breakfasts were as fun as mine!! :)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

if you write like your mom, and it looks like you do, you will have interested readers! Like she told me, pictures are good when blogging! Daniel is cute!