Sunday, April 25, 2010

Company!

I don't have people over at my apartment very often. I'm busy a lot, my friends are busy a lot. It just doesn't work out usually. So, I tend to cook for only myself most of the time, and it's not very fun. But this weekend, two of my girlfriends from college, Jamie & Laurryn, came to visit and they stayed the night on Friday night. I made them popcorn (on the stove!) while we watched One Tree Hill (a college fave) and then on Saturday morning, I made them breakfast!! :D




I only took the one picture, but as you can see, I made a wonderful breakfast quiche, with spinach mushrooms & onions, an easy cinnamon coffee cake using crescent rolls & pecans, and some cut-up kiwi for the fruit component. I also used my espresso machine to whip them up some lattes and an americano for myself.

Now, we're at Laurryn's getting ready to head off for church and I'm enjoying a bowl of cinnamon oatmeal w/ bananas. Hopefully Panera for lunch. :D

1 comment:

SentimentsbyDenise said...

Please blog some more!! I know you have stuff to say...